Apr 16, 2009

FRISK case

I decorated a Frisk case with pearls, rheinstones and polymer clay flowers from my stash.



It took me about an hour to make this, it would be easier if I used some patterned paper to cover the case. Or masking tape! lol



By the way, I had a great difficulty with yesterday's post - what bothered me was a word "tape".
In Japanese there are no "uncountable noun" or "countable noun", so I always have trouble with water, furniture, bread,,, and tape this time!

And I've given up - I said to myself, "I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't know how to deal with these words, but it's ok!"
I think it could be easier if I said "tape rolls", right?
Help! I know this blog has many English-speaking readers!! lol

フリスクケースをデコりました。
1時間以上かかりましたが、PPで広い面積をカバーすればもっと簡単にできそうです。マスキングテープでもいいかも。

2 comments:

  1. very pretty...from one polymer clay lover to another...I can certainly appreciate the work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I love your polymer clay charms:)

    ReplyDelete