Jun 22, 2011

All boy

I'm hosting a 12 inch layout swap, and here is a layout for my swap partner, Christine:

supplies:
paper - My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass, BasicGrey
rub-on, sticker - My Mind's Eye
tab - BasicGrey
ticket, gear - Tim Holtz
chipboard - Sassafras Lass

She told me to make this in my style, so I did.
Yes of course I enjoyed machine stitching!

I was happy to make this layout using photos of such super gorgeous boys.
I hope she will like it.

12インチ交換会用のLOです。
この男子!かわいい!ということでテンションあがりまくりでした。

好きなように作ってと言われたので本当に好きなように作らせていただきました。
ミシンかけまくりです。

気に入ってもらえるとうれしいです。

6 comments:

  1. This swap has been so much fun. My partner made such a beautiful project, I will frame it and hang it in my home. My husband saw it and got tears in his eyes -- please thank Kaori for me -- she has given us a family treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The circles are perfect. Way to rock the layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could've joined but with the craziness of CHA and summer break...not possible. Please keep me in mind around fall if you decided to do a swap or something!

    Christine will love this page you created, Aki! You did a wonderful job.

    Hope you're doing well!! My mom is coming from Tokyo to stay with me for a month. Can't wait to see her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments :)

    Julie,
    when I told her about the girl in the photo, Kaori was surprised. She said she loved your beautiful photo.

    Margie,
    yes of course! I'm looking forward to swapping with you again!
    Have a wonderful time with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete