Jan 1, 2012

brownie + remember when...

Happy new year to everyone :)
I hope that this year will be a good year.

Here is my DT layout for Crafty Sketches - January. It will be my last layout for Crafty Sketches:

Supplies:
pattened paper - BasicGrey, K & Co., Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories
tag - 7gypsies
flower - the girl's paperie
button - Jenni Bowlin
chipboard, twine - My Mind's Eye
sticker - K & Co.
other - masking tape

Here is the sketch:



I love to capture my daughter eating something, especially this kind of "dirty" stuff. It's so funny and cute.

And, next comes my first layout for Sketches With A Twist - #1:


Supplies:
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass, Making Memories
chipboard - Jenni Bowlin, Sassafras Lass
brad, tab - BasicGrey
transparency - Hambly Studios
other - tag, masking tape, twine, button

I created the layout based on this sketch:



I have to remember this moment - a baby grows up way too fast! Were it not for pics like these, I must have forgot how baby-ish my son was. (Although he is still a baby for me.)


あけましておめでとうございます。
今年はよい年になりますように…。

さて、Crafty Sketchesの最後のDTワークと、Sketches With A Twistの最初のDTワークです。

Crafty Sketchesのほうは、娘がブラウニーを食べている写真ですが、こういう、口のまわりが汚れる系のものを食べてる瞬間って写真に撮るのが楽しいです。

SWATのほうは、記録用LOです。こんな写真がなかったら、「昔はどんな感じだったんだっけ?」っていうのはすっかり忘れてしまうほどに、子供の成長は早いですね。
息子はまだまだ赤ちゃんですが…。

9 comments:

  1. I love your layouts. And your kids are adorable! :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012! Love the layouts! They are fabulous! Thanks for sharing! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos Love the angled arrangement of the 4 photos. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. i especially love the washi tape and twine and buttons and bits around the photos. super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your daughter is so cute!! I look forward to seeing her on more pages for SWAT, love your other layout too eating the brownie, I agree those messy food pics are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Australia! so nice to meet you on the DT for sketches with a twist blog! i love your layout based on the sketch and i look forward to getting to know you more as time goes by!! love Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aki,
    Your layouts are wonderful. Nice to meet you on the SWAT team and I'm happy you stays on the Crafty Sketches team too.
    Hugs,
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those two LO :) Those pictures of your daughter are adorable!

    ReplyDelete